TERMS OF SERVICE AND USE OF THIS SITE
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- The trick, defraud, or mislead us and other uses, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports or abuse or misconduct
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text) that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operations, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats)” gigs”), 1 x 1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”)
- Interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Online training.
The Site does not offer users to post content. We may provide you the opportunity to submit Assessments, essays, and Portfolio of Evidence for marking purposes and these would be shared with the various required SETA for awarding of required credits. As well as quizzes are generated for certificate purposes too. We allow users to contribute, review and comment on the site and the contributions warrant that:
- Your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation,
- Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us)
- Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your contribution does not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule including child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors
- Your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap,
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submission”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submission, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings, When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria (1) you should have first-hand experience with the person/entity being reviewed (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive or hate language (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability (4) your reviews should not contain a reference to illegal activity (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews (6) you should not make any conclusion as to the legality of conduct (7)you may not post any false or misleading statements and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging other to post reviews, whether positive or negative. We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our sole discretion, we have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review, contribution, or claims, liabilities, or loss resulting from contributions and any reviews. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATION AND INTERRUPTIONS
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of South Africa. IAcademy/Infinity Academy and you irrevocably consent that the course of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccurate, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
The Site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the sites content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability for any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and material, personal injury, loss of data, or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, any unauthorized access to or use of our services and/or stored therein, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site or any third party, and/or any errors or omission in any content and material or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted. Transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site. Any hyperlinked website, or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be held liable whatsoever to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, leaking of data or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
USE OF DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site, you agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption or any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirements that such communication is in writing, you hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or complete by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws/any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to pay or the granting of credit by any means other than electronic means.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at IAcademy/Infinity Academy, 30 4th Avenue, Northmead, Benoni- Tel: (011)425-1627, firstname.lastname@example.org