Topic/Project 5 – Draft an activities schedule Copy
Draft an activities schedule:
- Your next file divider will be named: PROJECT 5
- Print out the top of page 53 of your logbook document and file this after the divider;
- Now you will compile your 5-7 days activity schedule of your diary, print it out and file it after page 53.
- Don’t forget to once again initial all pages.
Now let’s do the project:
As a Property Practioner or Intern, you would work closely with your diary and would set up various appointments and diarise them. A Property Practitioner/Agent/Intern is very busy for example:
- Metting sellers to view Properties and document them to do a market-related evaluation of the property;
- Meet with the seller to present the evaluation;
- Obtain the Mandate from the seller and document the listing sheet for marketing purposes;
- Analyse where you going to market the property and who the target market is;
- Design and develop the advertisement and market excessively;
- In addition cold canvas and source new listings;
- Join Networking sessions;
- Take calls from prospective buyers;
- Pre-qualify buyers;
- Take them to view the property/s
- Sit Show Houses;
- Visit the potential buyers to fill in Offer to Purchase;
- Visit the seller to accept the offer;
- Guide the buyer of the bond process;
- Videography on the property;
- Meeting with Principle to discuss the Property;
- Training sessions;
- Facing challenges and fixing them;
- Working with Conveyancer to assist with transfer process;
- Keeping both seller and buyer informed of process etc etc
These are just but a few processes named, hence, you would look at a week in your diary that you were extremely busy and document these 5-7 days of your diary. Showing you working and what you are concluding as a Property Practitioner/Intern will show that you are addressing and dealing with the more time-consuming activities, accomodating deadlines, prioritising functions and tasks, and ultimately achieving goals!
You can photostat your diary per day for the 7 days, Or type it neatly as a schedule. Everyone’s diary is different – now share yours! Please do not share personal activities only the work activities that have kept you busy per day, and that week!